Rimage Highlights Disc Publishing Partner Applications at NAB
Archiving, Conversion, DVD Authoring, Watermarking and Copy Protection Applications Help Rimage Deliver Integrated, Custom Disc Publishing Solutions
Minneapolis — April 24, 2006 — Rimage Corporation (Nasdaq: RIMG) today announced it is highlighting multiple disc publishing partner applications during NAB2006 (National Association of Broadcasters), including archiving, conversion, authoring, watermarking and copy protection solutions.
Rimage disc publishing solutions allow customers to securely store and distribute large volumes of information by automatically creating professional CDs and DVDs with customized digital content and direct-to-disc printed labels. As the world leader in disc publishing, Rimage is the only company providing high-performance systems that deliver the quality, quantity and customization requirements critical publishing applications demand.
“Rimage’s easy-to-integrate technology platform and wide network of distribution and technology partners help us design, deliver and install disc publishing solutions that fit each customer’s unique needs,” said Manny Almeida, chief operating officer for Rimage. “We are excited to highlight some of our partners at NAB — demonstrating our ongoing commitment to providing complete disc publishing solutions.”
Rimage Partner Applications Featured at NAB
- StorageQuest’s (www.storagequest.com) Reflector 5.0 complements Rimage disc publishing systems with a world-class network backup and archival solution, enabling fool proof backup and archiving; the ability to search and maintain detailed histories; and tools for verifying and comparing files to original data.
- Pulse Digital’s (www.pulsedigital.com) DVD SelectNet software fully automates the DVD authoring process, seamlessly integrating with Avid and Final Cut editing software, supporting multiple users and managing users’ digital media.
- Philips’ (www.philips.com) Digital Video Watermarking solutions provide a direct link to Rimage disc publishing systems for easy to operate, audio and video watermarking capabilities.
- Cinea’s (www.cinea.com) S-TRACK Digital Video Watermarking and Tracking software provides a reliable solution for tracking pirated content, easily integrating with users’ workflows and fully supporting Rimage disc publishing systems.
- YesVideo’s (www.yesvideo.com ) YesDVD software provides users an easy way to preserve video tapes through automated conversion to DVD.
- Media Science International’;s MSI Copy Control product is an intuitive disc authoring and copy protection system for audio and video. It is used by used by best-selling artists, such as Bon Jovi, Linkin Park and Alanis Morissette, among others.
- Perennity (www.perennitysoft.com) provides a cost-effective archiving solution, offering fully automated output to CDs/DVDs based on event triggered hot folders. It enables any application (ERP, authoring, etc.) to seamlessly interface with Rimage disc publishing systems.
The Rimage partner applications mentioned above are on display at the Rimage booth (#SL1843) at NAB2006 in Las Vegas, Nevada April 24-27.
Since its inception in 1998, StorageQuest has pioneered technology, product, and open solutions that continue to drive the evolution of Net-attached optical storage. StorageQuest storage solutions include: Network attached appliances, storage management software, and services that provide seamless storage management for open network environments. StorageQuest, Inc. is headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, www.StorageQuest.com.
Rimage Corporation (Nasdaq:RIMG – News), is the world’s leading provider of recordable CD/DVD publishing systems, which are used by businesses to produce discs with customized digital content on an on-demand basis. Rimage’s publishing systems, which span the range from high to low CD/DVD production volumes, integrate robotics, software and surface label printers into a complete publishing solution. Rimage Corporation is located in Minneapolis, MN, with operations in the United States, Europe and Asia. www.Rimage.com.
For a PDF version of this press release, click here